Senior Partnership Lead
Our Amsterdam office is looking for an eager and dynamic Senior Partnership Lead to join the band. Sound like you?
Our Amsterdam team is on the lookout for a Senior Partnership Lead. In your role, you’ll be responsible for generating 360 sales opportunities for brands based in Europe. Working closely with our Amsterdam-based Director of Partnerships, you’ll set an annual strategy to bring in new large scale partnerships and drive the growth of the music solutions department out of MassiveMusic Amsterdam.
Besides your day-to-day collaboration with the Director of Partnerships, you’ll also work closely with marketing and creative teams to develop case studies and promotional content. Another addition to your band is the brand sales team – you’ll work with them to set up pitches, help manage negotiations and licensing agreements.
You are a partnerships expert with a proven record for landing global deals. You know every nook and cranny, all ins-and-outs of our full suite of music solutions better than Jimi Hendrix knew the neck of his strat. As an entrepreneurial leader, you’re comfortable to play solo to generate leads, pitch services and land a range of work streams generating revenue for the business, but are a team player who’s keen to ask for specialist input when needed. For each onboarded client, you ensure a team is in place to service the ongoing needs of the brand and refocus your attention on the next song in the queue.
As our key business MMatchmaker, your energy and passion are unrivalled. You have over-the-roof enthusiasm for music and enjoy collaboration with like-minded and self-motivated people. They enjoy working with you in return because you bring fresh ideas and always have a proactive solution to any challenge.
Skills & Requirements
- You have no problem qualifying leads, connecting with them and identifying the client’s needs
- You’re able to meet revenue targets by managing existing partnerships and generating new business opportunities
- Do you have experience with CRMs such as Hubspot? We like you already
- Your skill set includes (but is not limited to) creating proposals to inspire, educate and convince partners of our capabilities and USPs
- You know how to track performance metrics and provide reports to the management team
- Do you have a network of senior contacts within advertising/design agencies and branding roles at global brands? Oef, we’re hyperventilating
- Do you have experience working in the advertising industry or previous work experience at an agency? Please apply!
Full time. What do you get in return on top of our financial package? Inspiration, knowledge, and career development. You’ll also be working with an international bunch of remarkable musically-infused individuals.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation. And if you need any specific adjustments to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
If, after reading this, you are on the edge of your seat yelling “Pass me the mic!”, wait no longer and click THIS LINK to apply. Make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.
Look forward to hearing from you!