Senior Creative Director
Our Amsterdam office is looking for an inspirational, visionary Senior Creative Director to join the band.
As a music and media lover, your creativity is bold and brave, sprinkled with a touch of mischief. You are skilled at elevating the work of your colleagues and excel at translating business goals into original, standout solutions.
Brilliance and resilience are your middle names – the right ingredients to collaborate with our clients who also happen to be some of the world’s top marketers out there. As a Senior Creative Director for Amsterdam, you will be responsible for the creative end result to win and wow the people we (would love to) collaborate with. You oversee and direct the creative process and work closely with music creatives, producers and composers to ensure we deliver stellar music that lives up to and/or exceeds the expectations of the agencies and brands we work with.
You work alongside a team of experts with a range of creative experience and talent developing strategic and holistic uses of sound and music for brands as well as music solutions to help agency partners create impact across ATL campaigns. You set the bar for the creative output, and inspire the team, leading by example.
As a creative leader, you attract new opportunities by being out at industry-related events, building and nurturing relationships with current and future Massive friends and clients. Your deep knowledge of creative advertising and music enables you to partner with the world’s leading Creative Directors and hold strategic brand planning sessions with our marketing and brand design lead partners.
Balancing a strong creative POV with an open heart and mind? To you it’s easy like Sunday morning.
Your main duties include (but are not limited to) being end responsible for the creative output on the projects you work across and directing creative excellence in collaboration with our music creatives and producers. Leading and winning global pitches from a creative point of view is also something that excites you. You initiate passion projects that fuel our creative souls, score PR, win awards and cement long-term relationships.
You’re a supernova of energy and passion. You have enthusiasm for music and enjoy collaboration with like-minded and self-motivated people. They enjoy working with you because you bring fresh ideas to the table and are not afraid to say that that call should have been an email.
An exciting new role where you can help shape the future of MassiveMusic’s creative offering. Ready to set the tone and take us higher than Mariah’s highest note?
Skills & Requirements
- You have proven senior creative leadership experience in music and media within international agency settings
- You have a proven track record leading creative strategy and content using the world’s finest music
- You have an award-winning and compelling portfolio, with distinctive work that elevates a brand’s creative experience and excites people to learn from and work with you
- You have a hands-on mentality when it comes to overseeing key projects, all the while being able to both mentor and manage your teams
- You thrive in a fast-paced, creatively ambitious, yet collaborative environment and make your own path with the best interests of the team and company in mind
- You take ownership of initiatives, know how to delegate and empower the teams, and are not afraid to share credit
- You promote diversity and are passionate about fostering an atmosphere where creative and innovative ideas can always be brought to the table
- Your communication skills are something else and so is your great sense of humour
- You know how to deliver impeccable presentations thanks to your impressive public speaking skills
- You have a strong network in the creative and advertising industry
- You are fresh, fun and quirky, and deliver results that get the industry talking
Full time. Inspiration, knowledge and career development is what you get, on top of our financial package. Oh and, how could we forget, also an international bunch of remarkable musically-infused individuals to work with.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. And if you need any specific adjustments to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
If after reading this you find yourself singing “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you are our next star. CLICK HERE to proceed with your application and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.
Looking forward to hearing from you!